Sunday, November 8, 2009

Take a breather

Apparently Evelyn was dancing up a storm with Gamma this past week - fully decked out in boots and tutu! Daddy had to head to San Antonio for work and be away from his young family, but the timing worked out so that Grandma Schomp could fly up, seamlessly step right in and get some good quality time with the kids - and then bolted right before I got back! I thought it was a good plan, but Evie was pretty bummed all weekend that I wasn't her..
We had some beautiful weather though, so that meant some nice leaf-pile jumping, a visit from Uncle Manne and then a hike in the Fells today - look out world, Momma Margot is getting back in shape!
As for Hendrik, he certainly seemed bigger after my 5 day hiatus but his impossibly smooth baby cheeks have turned a little rashy. I don't think he cared or noticed too much that I was gone, but I haven't slept that well in over a month! Margot has called dibs on the next time I need to head out to the field..

No comments: