
2007_1119Soxtober0037
Originally uploaded by schompton
Who would have thought that Margot was so Stone-Cold Cruel?
For the third time last week, we've had a mouse incident while I've been traveling - this time Pootie actually brought it inside and she passed it back and forth with Jamie, who got her first taste (we're pretending like she never subsisted off of mouse carcasses while she lived on the mean-streets of Roxbury). It was pretty beat up, so Margot caught it in a bag and brought the skillet down on it with crunching bones felt all the way up her arm - ruthless, she is..
For all of you who are sick of my voice-mail message (that'd be you brothers) - I've got good news. My camera-phone SLVR was confiscated at the Nissan plant last week, and I'm reverting back to my prior flip-phone. So it'll be 'new-old phone at same old number' for the foreseeable future - sorry
And for those of you not in the area - I want to explain what a dark day Sunday was in the New England sports scene. First the Revolution lost the MLS Cup title game for the 3rd consecutive year after taking a lead into the 2nd half, then the C's finally lost - ending speculation of the 82-0 season, and then the Patriots were 'forced' to punt in the 4th Qtr against the Bills. But the real travesty of the day was that I played in the first session of our Big10 Alumni basketball league and shed a few lbs in the process - seriously putting a hurt on my quest to keep ahead of Margot. Luckily there's no VB this week and the Turkey is right around the corner..
No comments:
Post a Comment