Sunday, December 9, 2007

Hey Baby!

Posted by Picasa
Baby No-Name had some visitors on her birthday - Oma & Opa Noordzij, Piet & Cory and the kids, Bouke & Amy and then Keith & Dulari, Arianna & Ryan - thanks for stopping by! (We had an excuse to bail on the dinner party). No major public announcement yet as my Mom is en-route from Mexico and I'd rather not have the world find out before her - but you guys win the prize for checking in on the blog - first photos at our Baby Odyssey Flickr site!

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Congrats! We can't wait to have Finn and get together soon! ~ Aaron & Jennie

Anonymous said...

Nate and Margot,

Congratulations! I'm so glad I checked your blog! Now I'm off to check out the Flickr site!

Good work Margot! Sounds like you are a Pro!

Again, congrats!

Love,
Aunt Marian

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Margo and Nate!
Despite Nate, Margo can make a good looking baby.
人があることおよび子孫を作り出すことのお祝い。私は私が他のチャネルを通して情報を手に入れなければならなかったことを信じることができない。
Wow, what a head of hair! How bad was the heartburn?
Nate - Hand the camera to someone else and get in the picture with baby.
당신은 추악하다. 당신의 사진술 기술은 빤다. 당신의 아기는 그녀의 아버지를 알고 있지 않을 것이다. 우리는 당신을 어쨌든 사랑한다.
We wish all of you the best!
James and Candace

Unknown said...

Come on, can't you give us blog readers a HINT at the name? We won't tell anyone!

Hope all is going well,
Jenny, Ben, Elsie, Charlie & Bowser