Have you ever seen such a scary sight?We all made it back from Chicago last weekend (I let Margot and Evelyn fly alone Sunday while I stayed back and did some work at Argonne National Labs Monday) and the Halloween prep was on! Wednesday we had a family-friendly Fall Festival at work and Evie dressed up as a little Ducky. She was cute as a button, but Daddy thought she was a little Chicky and dressed himself up as Joe the Farmer (cousin of the Plumber) lobbying for ethanol subsidies . More Tilling, Less Drilling - yes that is pretty indicative of alternative energy company humor. But more importantly - I nailed the candy counting contest - probably the 4th in my lifetime now. I've got to find a useful way to harness this uncanny ability to identify exactly 187 pieces of dissimilar candy pieces in a bowl. But as it was - the extra score served as a nice buffer against Margot's conservative Trick-or-Treater predictions, and leaves us with a nice supply after her prognostications proved accurate (Malden Friday Night Lights football kept the thuggery count low). Evelyn's got another snotty nose, so we laid low otherwise - and today we've got a whole extra hour of playtime as the clocks fall back an hour. Happy November!
2 comments:
ha, that is the cutest picture ever!
So so adorable!!!
Post a Comment