Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This one is for Jenny


to make her insanely jealous that Uncle Ben got to see Hendrik so soon!  Of course he's probably going to expense the little side trip up here (welcome back to corporate America Benny!) but we're super grateful that he made the quick trip and got to hold his first nephew during his first baseball game (have I mentioned that I've had Hendrik's 1st-basemen's mitt oiled-up and breaking-in for a while now?)  And what a Helluva play-in game that was tonight - looks like we're Twins fans for a week! 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh I am certainly crazed that Ben got to meet Hendrik already. BUT I'm working on making a Just Jenny trip up to see him. Yes, Elsie & Charlie can hardly wait to meet him and they really want to play with their cousin Evelyn, but seriously, I personally can't wait much longer! As soon as possible I will be making my way north.

You all look gorgeous and I'm so happy for you!!