Monday, September 28, 2009

Obama-Boom?

The delivery ward never cleared out, so share and share-alike was the name of the game all day with our rival-neighbor baby boy. Two hours older, but sounds exactly like our little man - so it was confusing people all day on the phone.
Cramping our style too, so it wasn't easy having visitors - but guess who was Hendrik's first? None other than Farrow Yoder - meeting Evelyn for the first time as well with a slight visitation overlap. Very fortunate that Matt and Teri were in the area and able to stop by before heading back to Seattle - but of course the Main Event was the Big Sister/Little Brother introductions. Evie acted a little awkward seeing Mommy laid-up in the hospital bed, but quickly warmed to the baby - patting him on the head, pointing out every body part and chastising us for not having socks on his little toes. Got some more pictures uploaded, but I've got to get this video up somehow - it is an instant classic - just adorable..
And with nowhere to sleep at the Inn, I left Margot and Hendrik to fend for themselves, and to spell Oma for the night. She did a great job with our little girl, but Evelyn was pretty P.O.'d that I didn't have her little brother with me when I walked through that door - gotta get this kid home!

No comments: