Pootie and Jamie got shipped off to a new home this evening - and lo and behold, not two minutes - two minutes! after Margot drove them off, Mouse!
We hit the road on a mini-vacation so we may be infested when we get back! Evelyn knocked states #4 and 5 as we drove down to NYC on Saturday morning where the girls were dropped off to hang out with Sharon and Flore! Then I headed off to Happy Valley where the Illini put up a valiant effort but succumbed to JoePa, the Nittany Lions and their 109,000 Whited Out fans. Good times though, and Sunday I got to drive back and watch as the New Yorkers were painfully ending their baseball seasons in September - Schadenfreud anyone? But we packed back up and headed out to the Menonite country in hilly PA where we're gonna hang out while I work down here this week!


No comments:
Post a Comment